Why Aida/Scribo failed to me

12

Re: Scribo question

Janko Mivšek
Hi Francisco,

Francisco A. Lizarralde pravi:

> I'm doing my first steps with Aida/Scribo. I have the demo site running
> on localhost, and I'm translating to Spanish the Aida documentation on
> Scribos's wiki as an excercise. Probably, this translation helps anyone,
> like the Luigi's translation of the tutorial helped to me.

It will help for sure. so please continue. I'll fr sure find some time
at start of April to make aidaweb.si multilingual so that you'd be able
to translate there directly.

> I persist the wiki content saving the image, but, Can I migrate the
> wiki's content to another image ?

With copy&paste always :) But seriously, we need to think about some way
to file out/file in content for Scribo in the future...

> It's is necesary to start another wiki, or not ?

I think not. Just continue translating on that one. We will be able to
move content to our website in one way or another.

> I'm sorry if this questions sounds too naive.

Not at all! Keep going on your good work!

Janko

>--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Scribo question

Francisco A. Lizarralde-2
El mar, 17-03-2009 a las 23:17 +0100, Janko Mivšek escribió:

> Hi Francisco,
>
> Francisco A. Lizarralde pravi:
>
> > I'm doing my first steps with Aida/Scribo. I have the demo site running
> > on localhost, and I'm translating to Spanish the Aida documentation on
> > Scribos's wiki as an excercise. Probably, this translation helps anyone,
> > like the Luigi's translation of the tutorial helped to me.
>
> It will help for sure. so please continue. I'll fr sure find some time
> at start of April to make aidaweb.si multilingual so that you'd be able
> to translate there directly.
Wonderful !!!

> > I persist the wiki content saving the image, but, Can I migrate the
> > wiki's content to another image ?
>
> With copy&paste always :)
Well, that's the way I'm using now :)

> But seriously, we need to think about some way
> to file out/file in content for Scribo in the future...
>
> > It's is necesary to start another wiki, or not ?
>
> I think not. Just continue translating on that one. We will be able to
> move content to our website in one way or another.
>
> > I'm sorry if this questions sounds too naive.
>
> Not at all! Keep going on your good work!
>
> Janko
Thank you,

Francisco

Re: Why Aida/Scribo failed to me

garduino
Hi Sebastien:

Sorry for my late response, but I didn't read the list until now.

I'm sure that, when mature, Scribo will be a very good product.

My simple point is that I can't afford right now to add myself to the
crew that must take the
product and continue developing to get it to a more mature status.

It's all.....Hope nobody feel offended, I'm only saying that I'm not
ready to use nor Aida nor Scribo by now. I tried, but as commented
before, failed.

Cheers.
Germán.

2009/3/16 sebastien audier <[hidden email]>:

>> You can do a lot of... pardon for cut...
>
> but, i had stop on difficults with seaside fonctional, and, with scribo, i
> am in my editions works quickly...
>
> So, i know, we must progress on the accesibility and ergonomics
> functionnality, but, i'am sure we will make a success if we united always...
>
> good night :)

12