Why MAFileModel forgot #renderImageOn:?

EstebanLM
Hi, I wonder why MAFileModel forgot #renderImageOn: (and all that
family of renders).
Now just shows an anchor :(

Cheers,
Esteban

Re: Why MAFileModel forgot #renderImageOn:?

Lukas Renggli
> Hi, I wonder why MAFileModel forgot #renderImageOn: (and all that family of
> renders).
> Now just shows an anchor :(

Before there were various ways on how a MAFileModel was rendered. This
caused some confusion. Sometimes it was Magritte, sometimes the
application did something special. Rendering a link to download is
always a decent choice, trying to display the uploaded file is often
not a good choice.

If you want to display an upload also within a Magritte form simply
create your own MAFileUploadComponent and set it using
#componentClass: in your description.

Cheers,
Lukas

> Cheers,