Why Non - Pharoing companies should support open-source?

1 message Options

Why Non - Pharoing companies should support open-source?

Stéphane Ducasse
Dear ESUG members,

Some of you may have miss my talk from ESUG. My point is important for the future:
I motivate that even if you do not develop in Pharo it is important for you (and the complete community) to support a
strong open-source movement.

"Why Non - Pharoing companies should invest in open-source?"

I hope that this will convince you to support the good energy and the work we are doing since more than a decade now.
Feel free to contact me.