Why RBComment is not RBCommentNode?

ducasse

Hi

In my journey in Pharo AST node I found RBComment and it is not a Node and I wonder why.
To me RBComment should be a subclass of RBProgramNode and renamed RBCommentNode.

Re: Why RBComment is not RBCommentNode?

Manuel Leuenberger
+1

This would also help with the auto-formatter. This guy seems to put comments wherever it likes to put it.

> On 31 Jan 2019, at 20:57, ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi
>
> In my journey in Pharo AST node I found RBComment and it is not a Node and I wonder why.
> To me RBComment should be a subclass of RBProgramNode and renamed RBCommentNode.
>
> Stef

Re: Why RBComment is not RBCommentNode?

ducasse

> On 31 Jan 2019, at 20:59, Manuel Leuenberger <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> +1
>
> This would also help with the auto-formatter. This guy seems to put comments wherever it likes to put it.

I’m slowly working on tests and a new formatter but I got distracted.
If someone wants to help let me know. The code is in mybecher/BlueInk on my github account.
https://github.com/Ducasse/mybecher

I would like to be able to really use it to reformat all Pharo
But it will take time because I’m eaten by admin.

Stef