Why Smalltalk? <-- a way to contribute

SeanTAllen
Hi all,

For several months now, I've been meaning to put together a 'Why Smalltalk' section for the website but just haven't had time.

I have a bunch of content and I'm looking for someone to carry this through to the end.

If you are a good writer and have some time, I can hand the content off to you and provide some guidance as you pull it together. The reward is a hearty public thanks and being immortalized on the contributors list.

Interested? Drop me a line.

Thanks.
Sean

Sent from my iPhone

Why Smalltalk? <-- a way to contribute

Jeff Heon
Hi Sean,

I'm interested!

Jeff

Re: Why Smalltalk? <-- a way to contribute

SeanTAllen
I'll pull what I have together and send it to you soon.

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Jeff Heon <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Sean,

I'm interested!

Jeff

--