Why Smalltalk on the JVM?

SeanTAllen
Hi folks,

As some of you know, I'm working on getting the redline website into shape for RC1. At the moment, focus is on a 'Discover' section which will have initially:

What is smalltalk?
Why should you care about smalltalk?
Why smalltalk on the jvm?
How do I get started with Redline Smalltalk?

If anyone is interested in contributing to the 'Why smalltalk on the jvm', drop me a line and I can share the google doc of notes that I'm going to be fleshing out into full content so and
you can contribute as you see fit.

-Sean-

-Sean-

Re: Why Smalltalk on the JVM?

SeanTAllen
Hi Bob,

First, thanks.

Second, I shared the google doc w/ you.
Let me know if you didn't get an email with the link.

-Sean-