Why does Ctrl-R or revert Transcript not work any more?

Why does Ctrl-R or revert Transcript not work any more?

jtuchel
I've seen this effect for a long time in some of my own 8.6.3 images and thought that maybe I had broken something.

But now I also saw it in some customers' images as well: when you press Ctrl-R, nothing happens. The Menu item "Revert Ctr+R" is disabled in the Transcript's File menu...

Why is that, what is this good for, how can I change that?

Joachim

Re: Why does Ctrl-R or revert Transcript not work any more?

Seth Berman
Hello Joachim,

- Broken in 8.6.3.
- Fixed in 9.0 by case by case 61820
- Patch it with code below:
EtTranscript>>enableRevert
    "Private - Answer whether the revert menu option should be enabled.
     Transcript reverts should always be allowed
     Answers:
        <Boolean>"
    ^true

Kind Regards,

--Seth

On Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 8:30:45 AM UTC-5, Joachim Tuchel wrote:
I've seen this effect for a long time in some of my own 8.6.3 images and thought that maybe I had broken something.

But now I also saw it in some customers' images as well: when you press Ctrl-R, nothing happens. The Menu item "Revert Ctr+R" is disabled in the Transcript's File menu...

Why is that, what is this good for, how can I change that?

Joachim

Re: Why does Ctrl-R or revert Transcript not work any more?

jtuchel
Thanks Seth,

good to know there are things in the image that have been broken by people other than myself ;-)

I like the clarity of the fix, btw. ;-))

Joachim

Am Donnerstag, 1. März 2018 14:38:35 UTC+1 schrieb Seth Berman:
Hello Joachim,

- Broken in 8.6.3.
- Fixed in 9.0 by case 61820