Why does loading baselines in P8 gives multiple entries in Iceberg?

Why does loading baselines in P8 gives multiple entries in Iceberg?

Tim Mackinnon
Hi guys - having not worked on a proper project in Pharo for a while, I was a bit surprised in Pharo 8 to see that when I load a project baseline, it seems to appear multiple times in Iceberg? Is this a known issue - or am I forgetting to do something?

I noticed this for CodeParadise, but also have noticed it for my latest project too… it seems benign, the second one appears as a detached copy when I commit changes on one of the entries - but its not something that I recall seeing in earlier Pharo versions (like P7).

Tim

Re: Why does loading baselines in P8 gives multiple entries in Iceberg?

gcotelli