Why roassal does not use MalKontrakor

1 message Options

Why roassal does not use MalKontrakor

Stéphane Ducasse
Really I do not get why roassal does not take advantage of the idea of MalKontrakor.
I cannot imagine that when we work for real with visualzaition we do not want to cut, condense names.
This is the key difference between nice looking visualization and really useful ones.

This tells to me that roassal has never been used to support a real reverse engineering tool.
I will see and may be I will propose to build a specific tools for reverse engineering because right now
the gap is so large.