Why smalltalk? Does anyone have language comparison metrics about debugging?

Why smalltalk? Does anyone have language comparison metrics about debugging?

Umur
I would like to know a reliable software engineering reference which
compares the debugging times spent on Smalltalk, Java, C++, etc.

I want to do some robust Smalltalk advertisement.

Re: Why smalltalk? Does anyone have language comparison metrics about debugging?

Eliot Miranda
umur wrote:
> I would like to know a reliable software engineering reference which
> compares the debugging times spent on Smalltalk, Java, C++, etc.
>
> I want to do some robust Smalltalk advertisement.

http://www.dis.anl.gov/ASTC/publications/SCS%201998%20Smalltalk%20Brief.pdf
compares Smalltalk, C++ and Ada for JWARS.

--
Eliot Miranda              Smalltalk - Scene not herd