Wiki Prototype Page [Was: Style]

Philip Weaver
Where is the prototype page on the wiki?

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Dan Ingalls <[hidden email]> wrote:

In the next day or two, we'll put a prototype page out in the wiki that you can redecorate with your favorite style.  That will give us a sense of what's needed to get a decent range of style and how to keep it lively.

It may seem stupid to spend time on appearance, but it could be the most significant thing we do for support in the next couple of months.

I agree that this is significant.

We know that It's not stupid to engineer security into an architecture from the beginning. I don't think that aesthetics should be any different. Good taste, good graphic design, good styling simply indicates to me that someone finished the work.

Re: Wiki Prototype Page [Was: Style]

Dan Ingalls-4
Re: Wiki Prototype Page [Was: Style]
Where is the prototype page on the wiki?

Sorry;  We've been other-focused.

I tried to revive an old demo of mine and realized that a piece is missing.

What I want to offer is that if you open a StylePanel on a Morph that uses a named style, then you see a button that lets you choose
        alter only this morph / alter all morphs with this style

Then you could open a panel on a WindowTilteBar and see all windows change at the same time.

I probably can't get to this until the weekend so feel free to beat me to it.

        - Dan