Wiki page locked on Scribo

garduino
Hi:

I started several Scribo installations to test and use in different project.

In one of these installations I can't edit anymore the wiki page, I
get the error:

Plase wail, page is currently locked by the user: Admin

even no other users are connected and I'm trying logged as Admin.

Any tip will be appreciated.

Cheers.

--
Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz

Re: Wiki page locked on Scribo

Nicolas Petton

2008/9/17 Germán Arduino <[hidden email]>
Hi:

I started several Scribo installations to test and use in different project.

In one of these installations I can't edit anymore the wiki page, I
get the error:

Plase wail, page is currently locked by the user: Admin

even no other users are connected and I'm trying logged as Admin.

Hi German,

This is strange :)
Can you save your image and send it to me, I would like to see what's wrong.

Did you try to remove all sessions?

(AIDASite named: 'mySite') sessionManager initSessions.
Tell me if it works.

Cheers!

Nico

Any tip will be appreciated.

Cheers.

--
Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz

Nicolas Petton

http://nico.bioskop.fr

Re: Wiki page locked on Scribo

garduino
Didn't know how to remove sessions, but tried now following your
indication, the page remains blocked, now with the Guest user.

the other thing I checked is that works ok on a local PC, but (with
the same image) I get this error on a virtual server I setup to use
with Aida/Scribo apps. May be somethings related to permissions of
image, changes, tinimce? How should be such permits?

Cheers.

2008/9/17 nicolas petton <[hidden email]>:

> 2008/9/17 Germán Arduino <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Hi:
>>
>> I started several Scribo installations to test and use in different
>> project.
>>
>> In one of these installations I can't edit anymore the wiki page, I
>> get the error:
>>
>> Plase wail, page is currently locked by the user: Admin
>>
>> even no other users are connected and I'm trying logged as Admin.
>
> Hi German,
>
> This is strange :)
> Can you save your image and send it to me, I would like to see what's wrong.
>
> Did you try to remove all sessions?
>
> (AIDASite named: 'mySite') sessionManager initSessions.
> Tell me if it works.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Nico
>>

>> Any tip will be appreciated.
>>
>> Cheers.
>>
>> --
>> Germán S. Arduino
>> http://www.arsol.biz
>> http://www.arsol.net

> Nicolas Petton
>
> http://nico.bioskop.fr

Re: Wiki page locked on Scribo

garduino
Worked not, after evaluate Wiki allInstances do: [:each | each
initialize] and removed the page from the wiki itself.

The problem now is when I Edit the page, I don't get Tinymce as the
editor. Really don't understand this behaviour. Is a virtual linux as
any other linux and copied the tinymce folder as in any other machine,
but here don't woirks.

By other hand, why I have 2 instances of wiki? Don't should had only
one? a singleton?

Cheers.

>>> http://www.arsol.net
>>

>> --
>> Nicolas Petton
>>
>> http://nico.bioskop.fr

Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz
http://www.arsol.net

Re: Wiki page locked on Scribo

garduino
hehe, don't ask why, but now seems work......and no, I'm not
drunk.....only a few beersssssss.......... :)

--
Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz
http://www.arsol.net

Re: Wiki page locked on Scribo

Nicolas Petton

2008/9/17 Germán Arduino <[hidden email]>
Worked not, after evaluate Wiki allInstances do: [:each | each
initialize] and removed the page from the wiki itself.

The problem now is when I Edit the page, I don't get Tinymce as the
editor. Really don't understand this behaviour. Is a virtual linux as
any other linux and copied the tinymce folder as in any other machine,
but here don't woirks.

By other hand, why I have 2 instances of wiki? Don't should had only
one? a singleton?

No, Wiki is not a singleton, you can have several wikis on the same site.

Cheers

Nico

Cheers.

>>> http://www.arsol.net
>>

>> --
>> Nicolas Petton
>>
>> http://nico.bioskop.fr

Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz
http://www.arsol.net

Nicolas Petton

http://nico.bioskop.fr

Re: Wiki page locked on Scribo

garduino
2008/9/17 nicolas petton <[hidden email]>:

> 2008/9/17 Germán Arduino <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Worked not, after evaluate Wiki allInstances do: [:each | each
>> initialize] and removed the page from the wiki itself.
>>
>> The problem now is when I Edit the page, I don't get Tinymce as the
>> editor. Really don't understand this behaviour. Is a virtual linux as
>> any other linux and copied the tinymce folder as in any other machine,
>> but here don't woirks.
>>
>> By other hand, why I have 2 instances of wiki? Don't should had only
>> one? a singleton?
>
> No, Wiki is not a singleton, you can have several wikis on the same site.

And the, when you point to <a href="http://ip:port/wiki">http://ip:port/wiki how know what wiki show
of the multiple instances ?

Cheers.

Le jeudi 18 septembre 2008 à 07:54 -0300, Germán Arduino a écrit :

> 2008/9/17 nicolas petton <[hidden email]>:
> >

> > 2008/9/17 Germán Arduino <[hidden email]>
> >>
> >> Worked not, after evaluate Wiki allInstances do: [:each | each
> >> initialize] and removed the page from the wiki itself.
> >>
> >> The problem now is when I Edit the page, I don't get Tinymce as the
> >> editor. Really don't understand this behaviour. Is a virtual linux as
> >> any other linux and copied the tinymce folder as in any other machine,
> >> but here don't woirks.
> >>
> >> By other hand, why I have 2 instances of wiki? Don't should had only
> >> one? a singleton?
> >
> > No, Wiki is not a singleton, you can have several wikis on the same site.
>

> And the, when you point to <a href="http://ip:port/wiki">http://ip:port/wiki how know what wiki show
> of the multiple instances ?
It points to : (AIDASite named: 'mySite') wiki

Cheers!

Nico