The wikipedia entry now has a Qt section. Thanks Antero!
Another mportant task: select an image to use for the sidebar in the article (Dan's engine, or screenshot of the examples page, or other...); upload the image to wikipedia within their guidelines. Yey!
- select an image to use for the sidebar in the article (Dan's engine, or screenshot of the examples page, or other...)
- upload the image to wikipedia legally without the editing community wigging out
- perhaps copy video and pub links from the Oracle or HPI pages
- find code example for the example code section
- near any hyperlinks to Lively pages in the article or at the end, make it clear which browsers work best or are supported for a good experience (Dan mentions unsupported browser below)
- copy the article out to wikipedia from its current scratch page (feel free to do that at any time; just be ready the hammer to come down) ;-) Kidding.
- review/enhance/decide the table of contents
- continue to flesh out and add content to the article
- find an existing wikipedia article of some other project that we might be able to use for comparison of formatting, table of contents, etc.
On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Philip Weaver <[hidden email]>
Will you help create a wikipedia entry for Lively? Lively scratch page on Wikipedia. I'll be posting this entry live within 7 days even if it ends up sliding down the wall. ;-)