Wikiwikiweb - c2.com - Some words on Amber someone?

Wikiwikiweb - c2.com - Some words on Amber someone?

philippeback
As part of our "promotional activities", I think we should write something more extensive here:

I've added some content and links.

Please add some stuff.

Phil

Re: Wikiwikiweb - c2.com - Some words on Amber someone?

Hannes Hirzel
Good summary. I think that is OK as it refers to the major sites where
people can get information.

I have added AmberSmalltalk to this page

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?SmalltalkEnvironmentComparisons

The last edit before was 10 (ten) years ago!

--Hannes

> As part of our "promotional activities", I think we should write something
> more extensive here:
>
> http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?AmberSmalltalk
>
> I've added some content and links.
>
> Please add some stuff.
>
> Phil

Re: Wikiwikiweb - c2.com - Some words on Amber someone?

Herby Vojčík

H. Hirzel wrote:
> Good summary. I think that is OK as it refers to the major sites where
> people can get information.
>
> I have added AmberSmalltalk to this page
>
> http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?SmalltalkEnvironmentComparisons
>
> The last edit before was 10 (ten) years ago!

Well, this page should include Pharo, without it is a bit strange.