Will theming be finished in 9.2

Seth Berman
Hi Joachim,

No, certainly not for 9.2 which is right around the corner.
We’ll evaluate for the future, but it falls pretty low in features customers have been asking for.  But we have interns now and this would be a good candidate project.  So I will add to the list.
Thanks for the suggestion!

- Seth

Re: Will theming be finished in 9.2

jtuchel
Thanks Seth,

I agree it's more of a nice to have kind of feature....

Joachim