Win32Setup for 10324dev09.06.1

Torsten Bergmann
Within the pharo files page [1] you will now also find
a new Win32 Setup [2] based on the latest
"pharo0.1-10324dev09.06.1.". This now also includes the fonts
as provided by Damien. Attached you will find the new modified NSIS
script - based on [3].

Janko wrote
>So, there is at least some short text needed to encourage user to
>explore further, at least a reference to Squeak by example book. And how
>to open a Class browser ...

I expect to soon have a "Pharo by example" from Stephane and friends?! ;)
If so I will package the PDF right into the setup...

Depending on time we can also finish the "Getting started workspace"

Have fun
Torsten

[1] https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/?group_id=1299
[2] https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/22410/setup_pharo_0.0.0.3.exe