Window Size and View Composer

Bruce A. Peaslee-2
The size of a window is important for symmetry and that "professional"
look.

When I test a ShellView in the View Composer, the window appear with a
different size - it is wider - more space on the right. This happens,
too, when I call it from the Work Space.

Any ideas?

Peaslee

Re: Window Size and View Composer

Bruno Brasesco
"Bruce A. Peaslee" <[hidden email]> escribió en el mensaje
news:[hidden email]...

> The size of a window is important for symmetry and that "professional"
> look.
>
> When I test a ShellView in the View Composer, the window appear with a
> different size - it is wider - more space on the right. This happens,
> too, when I call it from the Work Space.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Peaslee

In the ViewComposer:
Put #usePreferredExtent shell property as true and paste #extent property
into #preferredExtent.

Best Regards
Bruno Brasesco