Window groups and Calypso Browser

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Denis,

when I open a Pharo window (like Playground) and select "Create window group" I can
drag and drop other windows onto it. So one can group several windows into one, each
one shown with an own tab.

This works for most of the Pharo windows (Playground, Iceberg, ...) in latest Pharo 7 - but
not for the Calypso browser.

I can drag a system browser into the window group - but when I drag it out again it is just a gray
window and the content is not usable anymore.

I guess this is a bug in Calypso - so I opened https://github.com/pharo-ide/Calypso/issues/287

Thx
T.

Re: Window groups and Calypso Browser

CyrilFerlicot
On 12/06/2018 13:41, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> Hi Denis,
>
> when I open a Pharo window (like Playground) and select "Create window group" I can
> drag and drop other windows onto it. So one can group several windows into one, each
> one shown with an own tab.
>
> This works for most of the Pharo windows (Playground, Iceberg, ...) in latest Pharo 7 - but
> not for the Calypso browser.
>
> I can drag a system browser into the window group - but when I drag it out again it is just a gray
> window and the content is not usable anymore.
>
> I guess this is a bug in Calypso - so I opened https://github.com/pharo-ide/Calypso/issues/287

Hi,

Today I opened this:

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/22125/Cannot-drop-window-in-a-window-group-in-Pharo-7

I probably though it was broken because I tried with Calypso.

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr