Window positioning on image start

Shaping-2
Does D6 have a general problem positioning windows correctly on startup?

I place my windows as I want them to appear on the next image start, but
most of them appear off to the left, half way under another app or half way
off the right side of the screen.  There are no variations in this behavior,
as far as I can tell.  The partial occlusion to the left may have something
to do with D6's not recognizing the effectively smaller desktop caused by
the docked app.  Actually, there are two docked apps, if you count the task
bar, which I dock at screen left.  There is another app docked to the
immediate right of that one, and finally there is space left over for
Dolphin windows from the right of the second app to the right side of the
screen.  This wasn't a problem is D5.

Shaping

Re: Window positioning on image start

Andy Bower-3
Shaping,

> Does D6 have a general problem positioning windows correctly on
> startup?

Have you recorded this as a bug?

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Re: Window positioning on image start

Shaping-2
"Andy Bower" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Shaping,
>
>> Does D6 have a general problem positioning windows correctly on
>> startup?
>
> Have you recorded this as a bug?

No, I figured someone had seen it and done so already (but, admittedly, I
could not find it in the bug lists).  If you like, I will do it, but it will
have to wait until Friday late.

Shaping