Windows 8 Gesture Support for VisualWorks

Windows 8 Gesture Support for VisualWorks

Georg Heeg

As part of Adventure World German Language presentation technology we have developed Windows 8 Gesture Support for VisualWorks. In the mean time we have separated this technology from the application and made it available. A description can be found in http://www.heeg.de/#Seiten/produkte-WindowsGestureSupport.htm.

Georg

Georg Heeg eK, Dortmund und Köthen, HR Dortmund A 12812

Wallstraße 22, 06366 Köthen

Tel. +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712

Re: Windows 8 Gesture Support for VisualWorks

Nowak, Helge

Dear Georg,

many thanks. Sounds great! For which versions of VisualWorks does it work?

Cheers

Helge