Windows Browser

Steve Wart
Is Chrome still recommended for Windows?

The pages load but I'm not able to interact with them. Are there issues with firewalls?

Thanks
Steve

Re: Windows Browser

Robert Krahn
Chrome on Windows should work fine. What page do you try to manipulate?

On Jun 23, 2010, at 10:39 PM, Steve Wart wrote:

> Is Chrome still recommended for Windows?
>
> The pages load but I'm not able to interact with them. Are there issues with firewalls?
>
> Thanks
> Steve

Re: Windows Browser

Steve Wart

But having loaded it a second time it seems to be working. I suspect our network is not entirely reliable.

Thanks
Steve