Windows Store - I am in 😎

Maarten Mostert
Hi All,

I am really happy to announce you that StakePoint is now available in the Windows Store ton top of the Mac App Store

This has not been easy, and I have been pushing this issue for years. I finally managed to sign the early adopters contract with MS last week and got some additional documents from my MS engineer allowing me to fix the missing pieces.

Your are obviously allowed to vote πŸš€

Maarten MOSTERT

28 Av Alphonse Denis
83400 Hyères, France
+33 676411296

Now the most popular Project Management Tool on MacOS

Re: [vwnc] Windows Store - I am in 😎

Fortman, Suzanne

Well done Maarten!

Congratulations!!!

Suzanne

Suzanne Fortman
Cincom Smalltalk

STAR Team Program Director, Engineering, Services, and Support Manager

http://internal.cincom.com/signature/logo.png
CINCOM SYSTEMS, INC.
55 Merchant Street
Cincinnati, OH 45246

http://internal.cincom.com/signature/twitter2.pnghttp://internal.cincom.com/signature/linkedin2.pnghttp://internal.cincom.com/signature/youtube2.pnghttp://internal.cincom.com/signature/rss2.png

Office
Mobile

website
email

+1 949 722 8928
+1 949 933 0055

http://cincomsmalltalk.com
[hidden email]

Cincom Smalltalk makes the hard things easy and the impossible possible...

--- CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT ---

This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the addressee named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited, please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.