Windows that won't go away (7.4)

cdavidshaffer
I'm using VW 7.4 under Liniux.  I've got some SimpleDialog subclass
windows which I can't seem to get rid of.  I've tried:

ScheduledWindow scheduledWindows do: [:window |
    (window model isKindOf: InventoryAdjustmentDialog)
        ifTrue: [window close]]

and they go away only to reappear when I start the image next time.
I've also tried something similar with the controllers (using
#closeAndUnschedule).  The windows were originally closed either by
"self accept value: true" or "self cancel value: true" (not sure which
ones are hanging around) and they do close at that time but then show up
after a save/restart of the image.

Anyone know

    1) How to get rid of these?
    2) What might be causing them to hang around?

David

Re: Windows that won't go away (7.4)

cdavidshaffer
David Shaffer wrote:

>I'm using VW 7.4 under Liniux.  I've got some SimpleDialog subclass
>windows which I can't seem to get rid of.  I've tried:
>
>ScheduledWindow scheduledWindows do: [:window |
>    (window model isKindOf: InventoryAdjustmentDialog)
>        ifTrue: [window close]]
>
>and they go away only to reappear when I start the image next time.
>I've also tried something similar with the controllers (using
>#closeAndUnschedule).  The windows were originally closed either by
>"self accept value: true" or "self cancel value: true" (not sure which
>ones are hanging around) and they do close at that time but then show up
>after a save/restart of the image.
>
>Anyone know
>
>    1) How to get rid of these?
>    2) What might be causing them to hang around?
>
>David

Nevermind...found a thread which addresses this already.  Didn't think
to search for "zombie windows"  ;-)

David