Wish list for FunSqueak X.y

Edgar De Cleene
We need agree on old and new stuff and try to get into
just knew about this

https://github.com/pavel-krivanek/terminal

New stuff people wish to have (if possible) ?

Edgar
@morplenauta

Re: Wish list for FunSqueak X.y

timrowledge

> On 05-03-2018, at 3:35 PM, Edgar De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> We need agree on old and new stuff and try to get into
> just knew about this
>
> https://github.com/pavel-krivanek/terminal
>
> New stuff people wish to have (if possible) ?

        http://squeaksource.com/TiledMaps.html

tim
"Bother" said Pooh, as the IRS kicked his door in.

Re: Wish list for FunSqueak X.y

David T. Lewis
On Mon, Mar 05, 2018 at 08:35:18PM -0300, Edgar De Cleene wrote:

> We need agree on old and new stuff and try to get into
> just knew about this
>
> https://github.com/pavel-krivanek/terminal <https://github.com/pavel-krivanek/terminal>
>
> New stuff people wish to have (if possible) ?
>
> Edgar
> @morplenauta

Yes, Ian's telnet works well, and includes a really good terminal emulator. I
have not tried it in a while, but it is good to see that Pavel has done some
updates.  It would be good to start including the plugin in VMs.

Dave

On Mon, Mar 05, 2018 at 07:59:30PM -0500, David T. Lewis wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 05, 2018 at 08:35:18PM -0300, Edgar De Cleene wrote:
> > We need agree on old and new stuff and try to get into
> > just knew about this
> >
> > https://github.com/pavel-krivanek/terminal <https://github.com/pavel-krivanek/terminal>
> >
> > New stuff people wish to have (if possible) ?
> >
> > Edgar
> > @morplenauta
> >

> Yes, Ian's telnet works well, and includes a really good terminal emulator. I
> have not tried it in a while, but it is good to see that Pavel has done some
> updates.  It would be good to start including the plugin in VMs.

The home page for the Squeak telnet client (and also Squeak VNC) is:

  http://www.squeakvm.org/unix/goodies.html

Dave

Re: Wish list for FunSqueak X.y

Edgar De Cleene
John made some for one product in iOS some years ago for you connect a VNC
viewer to Squeak.
Don't know is open source available but could be nice to have

Edgar
@morplenauta

On 05/03/2018, 22:07, "David T. Lewis" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The home page for the Squeak telnet client (and also Squeak VNC) is:

> http://www.squeakvm.org/unix/goodies.html

Dave

Re: Wish list for FunSqueak X.y

Hannes Hirzel
Hello Edgar

On 3/6/18, Edgar De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We need agree on old and new stuff and try to get into
> just knew about this
>
> https://github.com/pavel-krivanek/terminal
> <https://github.com/pavel-krivanek/terminal>

Maybe, but surely  a recent version of

    'CommandShell'

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1914

See my mail in another thread asking about the home page and the most
recent version of
CommandShell'

--Hannes

> New stuff people wish to have (if possible) ?
>
> Edgar
> @morplenauta

Re: Wish list for FunSqueak X.y

Edgar De Cleene
I add to list
See other mail and response of David
Edgar
@morplenauta

On 08/03/2018, 08:30, "H. Hirzel" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Maybe, but surely  a recent version of

> 'CommandShell'

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1914

See my mail in another
> thread asking about the home page and the most
recent version
> of
CommandShell'