Wizard-type form sequences

cnantais
I can't seem to find anything in the mailing list archives about this,
so here goes...

Is there a way to present forms as a sequence of input requests with a
'Next' submit button rather than the default 'Save' and 'Cancel'?

Thanks,

Chad

--
Chad Nantais

http://myspace.com/chadnantais

Re: Wizard-type form sequences

Lukas Renggli-2
> I can't seem to find anything in the mailing list archives about
> this, so here goes...
>
> Is there a way to present forms as a sequence of input requests
> with a 'Next' submit button rather than the default 'Save' and
> 'Cancel'?

Use #addValidatedForm: to customize the buttons around your form.

     self call: (aModel asComponent
         addValidatedForm: (Array with: #save -> 'Next');
         yourself).
     self call: (aModel ...

Cheers,
Lukas