Workflow

NorbertHartl
How do you develop with amber? Do you develop some amber stuff within pharo and deploy it then to be loaded by a web page? Or do you develop everything on the page? How about data exchange with backends, use of other javascript libraries,....

Every detail is appreciated. Thanks,

Norbert

Re: Workflow

laurent laffont
Hi Norbert,

actually I develop all on the web page.

Data exchange with backend using REST / JSON.

Use several other javascript librairies, mainly JQuery plugins.

Laurent

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:
How do you develop with amber? Do you develop some amber stuff within pharo and deploy it then to be loaded by a web page? Or do you develop everything on the page? How about data exchange with backends, use of other javascript libraries,....

Every detail is appreciated. Thanks,

Norbert

Re: Workflow

Herby Vojčík

Norbert Hartl wrote:
> How do you develop with amber? Do you develop some amber stuff
> within pharo and deploy it then to be loaded by a web page? Or do you
> develop everything on the page? How about data exchange with
> backends, use of  other javascript libraries,....

Everything in a page, in old IDE (Helios does not have Test Runner).
WebStorm runs in the background, which I use to edit html, css, js files
and as a git client. Amber is included in vendor folder in a project, as
a git submodule.

> Every detail is appreciated. Thanks,
>
> Norbert

Herby