World menu on right-click only

Janko Mivšek
Dear Pharoers,

Noticing that you already managed to cleanup a lot of usability mess,
what if you start tackling this one too:

- main World menu on left-click is not intuitive, we all expect such
menus on right-click instead.

But there actually is a World menu on right-click, just that it contains
a stuff I never ever used yet. This probably means that it is not very
important and it can rather go to submenus, while the top menu level can
actually contain the stuff from left-click World menu.

Joining both menus seems therefore possible and that way you'll be one
step closer to the normal world on usability terms.

Just a few thoughts for a post 1.0 episode ....

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko

Re: World menu on right-click only

Stéphane Ducasse
We should clean that for me as a mac user the left click to bring the
work menu is normal.