World.st has a new admin

Geert Claes
Administrator
The admin duties have now been handed over to Sean DeNigris who kindly volunteered to look after the www.world.st web presence as well as the Nabble archived mailing list forums on forum.world.st.

As mentioned in a previous post, I did establish The World of Smalltalk some years ago I have now unfortunately too many other things on my plate.  So I feel a person who is closer to the Smalltalk action will be better suited to take over the reins and I wish Sean all the best to continue!

Re: World.st has a new admin

Damien Cassou-2

Geert Claes <[hidden email]> writes:

> The admin duties have now been handed over to Sean DeNigris who kindly
> volunteered to look after the www.world.st web presence as well as the
> Nabble archived mailing list forums on forum.world.st.
>
> As mentioned in a previous post, I did establish The World of Smalltalk some
> years ago I have now unfortunately too many other things on my plate.  So I
> feel a person who is closer to the Smalltalk action will be better suited to
> take over the reins and I wish Sean all the best to continue!

Thank you Geert for all your past work

Thank you Sean for accepting the duty.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: World.st has a new admin

Tudor Girba-2
Thank you both!

Doru

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Geert Claes <[hidden email]> wrote:
The admin duties have now been handed over to Sean DeNigris who kindly
volunteered to look after the www.world.st web presence as well as the
Nabble archived mailing list forums on forum.world.st.

As mentioned in a previous post, I did establish The World of Smalltalk some
years ago I have now unfortunately too many other things on my plate.  So I
feel a person who is closer to the Smalltalk action will be better suited to
take over the reins and I wish Sean all the best to continue!

"Every thing has its own flow"