Would someone create a CollaborActiveBook Team on Smalltalkhub?

Would someone create a CollaborActiveBook Team on Smalltalkhub?

MartinW
I wanted to update the Archetype Polymorph Application chapter on CollaborActive book to use the new LayoutFrame API and i wanted to update the example code accordingly.

At the moment the example code is at Squeaksource. Hilaire Fernandes said i could update and migrate his code to SmalltalkHub.

So should i just move it myself with my name or would someone "official" create a CollaborActiveBook Team and add me as a member?

Re: Would someone create a CollaborActiveBook Team on Smalltalkhub?

Stéphane Ducasse

On Feb 7, 2013, at 2:27 PM, MartinW wrote:

> I wanted to update the Archetype Polymorph Application chapter on
> CollaborActive book to use the new LayoutFrame API and i wanted to update
> the example code accordingly.
>
> At the moment the example code is at Squeaksource. Hilaire Fernandes said i
> could update and migrate his code to SmalltalkHub.
>
> So should i just move it myself with my name or would someone "official"
> create a CollaborActiveBook Team and add me as a member?

It would be good to have CollaborActiveBook it is a nice idea.

Re: Would someone create a CollaborActiveBook Team on Smalltalkhub?

MartinW
Stéphane Ducasse wrote
On Feb 7, 2013, at 2:27 PM, MartinW wrote:
> So should i just move it myself with my name or would someone "official"
> create a CollaborActiveBook Team and add me as a member?

It would be good to have CollaborActiveBook it is a nice idea.
So someone from the Pharo Team wants to create this Team, or should i do it?
Are all Team members equal on Smalltalkhub or are there Team-administrators?

Re: Would someone create a CollaborActiveBook Team on Smalltalkhub?

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
All team members are administrator :)

Ben

Stéphane Ducasse wrote