Wow. We have SEO.

Casey Ransberger-2
I just realized that we're getting SEO for free from GitHub. I googled the profiler and Juan's GitHub is the second hit. This is a huge win all by itself. I can't google for packages on SqueakSource, for example. I have to go to SqueakSource and use *their* search.

--
Casey Ransberger

Re: Wow. We have SEO.

garduino
True! Another advantage of be social with github!

--
Sincerely,
Germán Arduino

Re: Wow. We have SEO.

Juan Vuletich-4
:)

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Casey Ransberger wrote:
> I just realized that we're getting SEO for free from GitHub. I googled
> the profiler and Juan's GitHub is the second hit. This is a huge win
> all by itself. I can't google for packages on SqueakSource, for
> example. I have to go to SqueakSource and use *their* search.
>
> --
> Casey Ransberger

Re: Wow. We have SEO.

Hannes Hirzel
And search for
    Juan Cuis

gives as the first his

Cuis - Juan's place
www.jvuletich.org/Cuis/Index.html - Cached
Cuis Smalltalk. "Yay, Juan. You GO, guy! ...a great example of
malleable software (and a clever mind) at work." Dan Ingalls "I like
it... It's nice and clean and ...

:-)

--Hannes