WriteBarrier now supporting Dictionary, Set and Interval

WriteBarrier now supporting Dictionary, Set and Interval

Chris Muller-4
I'm happy to announce that Magma now supports Dictionary's, Set's and
Intervals being used with the WriteBarrier.  This should provide most
applications a significant boost in performance.

Currently it is included in the most-recent code, which can be installed via:

   Installer new merge: #maInstaller.
   (Smalltalk classNamed: #MaInstaller) new merge: #magmaServer

The (head) script on SqueakMap will give you as much, plus Magma's test suite.

Cheers!
  Chris

Re: WriteBarrier now supporting Dictionary, Set and Interval

Chris Muller-4
Context was introduced in the latest current Squeak (trunk), which is
going to be the new 5.2 release.  Currently, the (head) release of
Magma is currently tracking trunk.   I expect it to be stable, but
this new WriteBarrier Dictionary support is very very new, so you will
want to do some testing.  I can backport this upgrade and make a new
version of Magma for Squeak 5.1, but I assume ultimately we all will
be moving to 5.2 anyway, so...   Can you upgrade to latest trunk at
this point?