Writeup of new contribution process ?

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Hi,

Is there already a writeup describing the new/updated contribution process ?

By that I mean: report or find issues in the new tracker, using the Slice Maker (has it been upgraded to grab issues from the right place ?), saving, submitting, triggering the monkey.

Maybe a little screencast movie of someone doing a trivial fix, like fixing the second example in World > Help > Help Browser, Announcement Framework > Tutorial > Step 3, to something like:

World announcer
        on: WindowOpened
        send: #value:
        to: [ :announcement |
                Transcript crShow: 'A new window was opened ', announcement printString ].

instead of the typo and infinite loop.

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu

Re: Writeup of new contribution process ?

Marcus Denker-4

On Mar 20, 2013, at 10:17 AM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there already a writeup describing the new/updated contribution process ?

no

> By that I mean: report or find issues in the new tracker, using the Slice Maker (has it been upgraded to grab issues from the right place ?),

no

> saving, submitting, triggering the monkey.
>
> Maybe a little screencast movie of someone doing a trivial fix, like fixing the second example in World > Help > Help Browser, Announcement Framework > Tutorial > Step 3, to something like:

good idea…

        Marcus