Writing multipart uploads to disk?

Max Leske
Hi,

I'm a bit stumped. Coming from Seaside 2.8 I'm used to having WATemporaryFile that allows Seaside to write uploads to disk directly (which prevents large uploads from killing the image). Looking at ZnZincServerAdaptor there does not seem to be a facility to do that anymore. Is there an alternative in Seaside 3 (Pharo 6)?

Cheers,
Max

Re: Writing multipart uploads to disk?

Philippe Marschall
On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 8:24 AM, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a bit stumped. Coming from Seaside 2.8 I'm used to having WATemporaryFile that allows Seaside to write uploads to disk directly (which prevents large uploads from killing the image). Looking at ZnZincServerAdaptor there does not seem to be a facility to do that anymore. Is there an alternative in Seaside 3 (Pharo 6)?

Unless there's something in Zinc itself it seems no. However the Zinc
version I checked is several months old.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Writing multipart uploads to disk?

Johan Brichau-2
Max,

I describe using nginx but the main point is the Seaside-ExternalFileUpload package.

cheers
Johan