Wrong Seaside URLs

garduino
Hi:

I've found in the last weeks several times the same behavior copying
images that I'm using to develop from one machine to another or even
using an USB pen drive.

The problem is, after starting WAKom normally, in the config page of
Seaside all the urls look bad, as by example: http:///seaside/counter.
Obviously something is removing the "localhost:port" or "IP:port" from
the url, but I can't figure out what damn thing is generating this
behavior.

Inside my applications also the "IP:port" look stripped from all the urls.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers.
gsa.

Re: Wrong Seaside URLs

garduino
Well, not solved, but founded how to avoid: Simply DON'T USE MS IE.

--
Germán S. Arduino
http://www.arsol.biz