Wrong gofer command in ss3 gemstone

Guillaume Larcheveque
In the section "Getting the code" for a project,

the displayed command should be: "Gofer new
    squeaksource3: 'MyProject';
    package: 'MyPackage';
    load"

It should be useful to correct that to avoid searching the correct syntax.

Thanks in advance,

--
Guillaume Larcheveque

Re: Wrong gofer command in ss3 gemstone

Tobias Pape
Hi Guillaume

Am 18.06.2012 um 11:07 schrieb Guillaume Larcheveque:

> In the section "Getting the code" for a project,
>
> the displayed command should be: "Gofer new
>     squeaksource3: 'MyProject';
>     package: 'MyPackage';
>     load"
>
> It should be useful to correct that to avoid searching the correct syntax.

The error is known and fixed in code but not yet deployed.
Dale and me are short of time currently; please be patient until
we upgraded ss3.

Best
        -Tobias

Re: Wrong gofer command in ss3 gemstone