Wrong styling after blocks with arguments without statements

Wrong styling after blocks with arguments without statements

Jakob Reschke
Hello,

Can't tell right now whether it is due to recent changes or an old bug:

image.png

Or small example for the Workspace with enabled highlighting:

    Dictionary new
        at: #x
        ifPresent: [:x]
        ifAbsent: []

Kind regards,
Jakob

Re: Wrong styling after blocks with arguments without statements

Tobias Pape

> On 14.08.2019, at 21:32, Jakob Reschke <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I know, though I didn't write the occurrence that I stumbled upon in Monticello. Looks like the compiler accepts this syntax without the bar. And if it is legal, then it should not cause the syntax highlighting to malfunction.

Yeah, it's legal. A way to tell the compiler: "I know there are some block args, but I don't case, do nothing"