XHTML Strict - Lightbox

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Attached is an XHTML compliant version of Lightbox code from Scriptaculous.
The change replaces use of body's onresize attribute, which has been
deprecated, with

window.onresize = function() {updateLightbox();}

script within the body. Seems to work fine, but I don't have a Mac so all
those browsers I cannot test here.

Cheers!

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

[hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

attachments.

Thank you.

SULightbox.st (2K) Download Attachment
smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment

Re: XHTML Strict - Lightbox

Lukas Renggli
> Attached is an XHTML compliant version of Lightbox code from Scriptaculous.
> The change replaces use of body's onresize attribute, which has been
> deprecated, with
>
> window.onresize = function() {updateLightbox();}
>
> script within the body. Seems to work fine, but I don't have a Mac so all
> those browsers I cannot test here.

Hi Boris,

I cannot read your changes, it is some strange XML format. Please feel
free to submit your changes/fixes directly to the Seaside repository
on SqueakSource using Monticello. This makes it for package maintainer
much easier to review your modifications and to merge your changes
into the current version than to fiddle around with change-sets. Not
to mention how easy change-sets are lost or simply forgotten in the
incoming mails.

Also not that the Lightbox implementation in script.aculo.us is very
experimental, likely to change in the future and not really part of
this framework. Maybe it should be moved into its own package? The
same is true for the component library.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Re: XHTML Strict - Lightbox

Lukas Renggli
> I cannot read your changes, it is some strange XML format. Please feel
> free to submit your changes/fixes directly to the Seaside repository
> on SqueakSource using Monticello. This makes it for package maintainer
> much easier to review your modifications and to merge your changes
> into the current version than to fiddle around with change-sets. Not
> to mention how easy change-sets are lost or simply forgotten in the
> incoming mails.

Ahh, this is VisualWorks. I tried to manually look at your changes and
integrate them into the current version, but I cannot guarantee that I
got everything.

Thanks for the fix.

Cheers,
Lukas