XHTML canvas support in SeaSide (3.1)?

1 message Options

XHTML canvas support in SeaSide (3.1)?

StormByte
Hi all,

I've been reading a lot about seaside, and I have to say I am impressed
about how it change the concept of web programming over other
languages/frameworks.

I specially like the component idea, and the fabric pattern which
renderContentOn: aCanvas allows.

I found info about changing default canvas, by overriding rendererClass
method in the root component.

Now the question is, I've been browsing the code, and I only found an
WAHTMLCanvas to output HTML code, but how about outputting XML code? I only
found an abstract class to be overriden, but doesn't seaside offer this
canvas as well?

Is it in another package, or simply is missing and I have to create it?

I would thank all info regarding this context, as I am already lost and
searched and red a lot without progressing.

Thanks :)