XML mapping

Edward mcsherry
I have recently been asked to create/amend my application code to invoke a 3rd party WS. Some of the element names in the WSDL provided by the 3rd party contain '-'. Apparently there is a way to map these elements to names acceptable to VAST, but I cannot find any 'relevant' examples in the documentation. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Re: XML mapping

Noschvie
We have an interface based on #AbtXmlWsiHandler implemented. Did you have a look on this?