XMLDOM Example Code needed

steve geringer-4
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find some example code
for using Microsoft XMLDOM in Dolphin Smalltalk ?

Thanks,
Steve

Re: XMLDOM Example Code needed

steve geringer-4
cancel this request, i found the comments in the XMLDOM package.

looks pretty easy.

steve geringer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know where I can find some example code
> for using Microsoft XMLDOM in Dolphin Smalltalk ?
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

Re: XMLDOM Example Code needed

German Arduino
steve geringer wrote:

> cancel this request, i found the comments in the XMLDOM package.
>
> looks pretty easy.
>

> steve geringer wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anyone know where I can find some example code
>> for using Microsoft XMLDOM in Dolphin Smalltalk ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Steve

Hi:

I need also to deal with this stuff, but not seeing pretty easy the
comments :(

I've tried with another IDispatch examples (Word, by example) without
problems but can't figure out how to use XML (I need to parse data
making requests by http (from swikis)).

Any help will be appreciated.
gsa.

Re: XMLDOM Example Code needed

Günther Schmidt
Hi,

there is some example code in the XML Package comment, try it out line
by line.

Good luck!

Günther

PS Give it a couple of seconds after you executed the loadURL command
before you execute the next command because loading is asynchronously by
default.

Günther Schmidt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> there is some example code in the XML Package comment, try it out line
> by line.
>
> Good luck!
>
> Günther
>
> PS Give it a couple of seconds after you executed the loadURL command
> before you execute the next command because loading is asynchronously by
> default.

Damn! I not see this comment at all, only seeing in the class comments.

Thanks and Sorry by the bad question.

I will investigate the sample code.

Cheers.
gsa.

Re: XMLDOM Example Code needed

Bernhard Kohlhaas-7
German Arduino wrote:

> Damn! I not see this comment at all, only seeing in the class comments.
>
> Thanks and Sorry by the bad question.
>
> I will investigate the sample code.
>
> Cheers.
> gsa.

Sorry, if I'm asking the obvious, but are you using the package browser
or the system browser? In the system browser you can limit your view by
packages, but you cannot see the other package info (including
comments). You'll need to use the package browser for that.

Bernhard

Bernhard Kohlhaas wrote:

> German Arduino wrote:
>
>> Damn! I not see this comment at all, only seeing in the class comments.
>>
>> Thanks and Sorry by the bad question.
>>
>> I will investigate the sample code.
>>
>> Cheers.
>> gsa.
>

> Sorry, if I'm asking the obvious, but are you using the package browser
> or the system browser? In the system browser you can limit your view by
> packages, but you cannot see the other package info (including
> comments). You'll need to use the package browser for that.
>
> Bernhard

No problem by the question.

Was only a distraction, I'm accustomed to read the class comments and
not ever the packages comment, but I know the difference :)

Thanks!
gsa.