XMLHTTPParser - Highlighting error when inspecting a parsed XML/HTML in P7

1 message Options

XMLHTTPParser - Highlighting error when inspecting a parsed XML/HTML in P7

cedreek
Hi,

When loading XMLParserHTTP, I have an error when trying to inspect a parsed stream. It complains about SHTextStylerST80 being absent.

Changing SHTextStylerST80 to SHRBTextStyler fix it. But I guess it will only work in Pharo 7, not 6 ?

I include the filet of the method (couldn’t publish the code).

Cheers,

Cédrick

XMLHighlightDefaults class-textColorForShoutProperty.st (613 bytes) Download Attachment