[XMLRPC] Little client clean up

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Hi Germàn,

I guess we can remove XMLRPCProxy>>sendXmlRpcBAK: data
There is sendXmlRpc:  that seems to work.

Noury
--
http://twitter.com/#!/NouryBouraqadi
http://www.kroobe.com/profile/noury

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement,
merci de n'imprimer ce courriel qu'en cas de necessite

Re: [XMLRPC] Little client clean up

garduino
Sure, I still must to publish latest version, await me a bit please.

Will do it as soon as I can.

Cheers.

Re: [XMLRPC] Little client clean up

garduino
Ok, I published  XMLRPC-Client-Core-GermanArduino.23 with the corrections.

In the method sendXmlRpc: I maintained the original code commented, because need to implement some error controls in the new use of Zinc.

Cheers.

Re: [XMLRPC] Little client clean up

garduino
And updated ConfigurationOfXMLRPC adding 'version100Beta4' to install the latest client code.

Re: [XMLRPC] Little client clean up

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Thanx a lot germàn

On 19 juin 2012, at 02:05, garduino wrote:

> And updated ConfigurationOfXMLRPC adding 'version100Beta4' to install the
> latest client code.

Noury