XMLWriter MCZ File

Mohammad Al Houssami (Alumni)

Hello all
I was looking for the XMLWriter package because it seems it is not part of the complete XML package but I am not sure which is the newest one since I have found several here : http://www.squeaksource.com/XMLWriter/

I am using pharo 2.0 just in case this is relevant.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Mohammad

Re: XMLWriter MCZ File

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Hi Mohammad,

Have a look here:

  http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/XMLWriter

HTH,

Sven

On 11 Jul 2013, at 23:01, "Mohammad Al Houssami (Alumni)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all
> I was looking for the XMLWriter package because it seems it is not part of the complete XML package but I am not sure which is the newest one since I have found several here : http://www.squeaksource.com/XMLWriter/
> I am using pharo 2.0 just in case this is relevant.
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Mohammad

Re: XMLWriter MCZ File

<base href="x-msg://77/">Hi

we split the XMLSupport package in
XMLWriter
and
XMLReader

Let us know if this is working.
Stef

On Jul 11, 2013, at 11:01 PM, Mohammad Al Houssami (Alumni) <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello all
I was looking for the XMLWriter package because it seems it is not part of the complete XML package but I am not sure which is the newest one since I have found several here :http://www.squeaksource.com/XMLWriter/
I am using pharo 2.0 just in case this is relevant.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Mohammad

Re: XMLWriter MCZ File

Mohammad Al Houssami (Alumni)
<base href="x-msg://77/">

Thank You Sven and Stephane for the help.
I have added the classes and they should be fine… I haven’t tried them since I am facing some other problems. I will let you know as soon as I can test them.

Thanks again

Re: XMLWriter MCZ File

EstebanLM
<base href="x-msg://77/">Hi,

I suppose you also can find useful XPath:

cheers,
Esteban