Yosemite & Pharo

Uko2
Hi pharoers,

so I’ve installed Yosemite beta and:

1) there were no problems with Pharo by now
2) sometimes Yosemite lags in general (on rich 3D graphics for e.g.) and battery life is worse.
3) the most important thing that I’ve noticed: there are no black bars if full screen mode. Is an improvement in Pharo, or just how Yosemite works?

Cheers.
Uko

Re: [Pharo-dev] Yosemite & Pharo

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

On 15 Sep 2014, at 09:36, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi pharoers,
>
> so I’ve installed Yosemite beta and:
>
> 1) there were no problems with Pharo by now

Good.

> 2) sometimes Yosemite lags in general (on rich 3D graphics for e.g.) and battery life is worse.

Hmm, let's hope they fix that ;-)

That would be excellent news, I missed that. That would then fix https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/12648/Full-screen-on-Mac-OS-X-10-9-partially-broken

> Cheers.
> Uko

Thanks for testing and for the report.

Re: [Pharo-dev] Parsing Pharo syntax to C/C++

EstebanLM

On 15 Sep 2014, at 11:33, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi pharoers,
>
> so I’ve installed Yosemite beta and:
>
> 1) there were no problems with Pharo by now
> 2) sometimes Yosemite lags in general (on rich 3D graphics for e.g.) and battery life is worse.
> 3) the most important thing that I’ve noticed: there are no black bars if full screen mode. Is an improvement in Pharo, or just how Yosemite works?

Some change in yosemite. I did not change anything about that.

Esteban