You are now an Ambersmith

horrido
The second installment of my Amber tutorial:

https://medium.com/@richardeng/you-are-now-an-ambersmith-c257a73f4ef9

Feedback is welcome.

Re: You are now an Ambersmith

philippeback

Nice!

Le 29 juin 2015 11:46, "Richard Eng" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
The second installment of my Amber tutorial:

Feedback is welcome.

Re: You are now an Ambersmith

Herby Vojčík
Yeah, I left Medium because of some issue which I found incompatible with my world view.

Richarg Eng moved the article here: https://smalltalkrenaissance.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/silk-is-just-too-flexible/

Herby

[hidden email] wrote:

> Nice!
>
> Le 29 juin 2015 11:46, "Richard Eng" <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>
>     The second installment of my Amber tutorial:
>
>     https://medium.com/@richardeng/you-are-now-an-ambersmith-c257a73f4ef9
>
>     Feedback is welcome.

Re: You are now an Ambersmith

Herby Vojčík

Herby Vojčík wrote:
> Yeah, I left Medium because of some issue which I found incompatible
> with my world view.
>
> Richarg Eng moved the article here:
s/Richarg/Richard/

> https://smalltalkrenaissance.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/silk-is-just-too-flexible/
>

> Herby
>
> [hidden email] wrote:
>> Nice!
>>
>> Le 29 juin 2015 11:46, "Richard Eng" <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> a écrit :
>>
>> The second installment of my Amber tutorial:
>>
>> https://medium.com/@richardeng/you-are-now-an-ambersmith-c257a73f4ef9
>>
>> Feedback is welcome.

>> Groups "amber-lang" group.
>> send an email to [hidden email]