You can help me

horrido
I'm writing an article about Pharo. I would like to list the Top 10 "really
big" things that have been developed in the past several years, /or are
being developed right now/. Please word it in a way that laypeople (like
CTOs and non-Smalltalkers) can understand. Thanks.

(I know "really big" is rather subjective. I leave it to your discretion.)

Re: You can help me

Ben Coman
Do you mean applications, or infrastructure?
For applications, you might to consider getting on the phone to interview developers from Pharo Success Stories...
   http://pharo.org/success

cheers -ben