Your image file is not compatible with the virtual machine

1 message Options

Your image file is not compatible with the virtual machine

J Kuo
Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right way of asking questions, but...

I am new to VisualWorks.  I am trying to load an im and .cha files (created with VisualWorks 2.5.2 on Win/NT) with VisualWorks 7.7 on Win/XP.  A vwnt dialog box pops up:

VisualWorks(R) 7.7 Nov 16 2009
Error.
Your image file is not compatible with the virtual machine.
Cancel to debug

How can I resolve this issue?  I will very appreciate if you can give me some guide line.

Thanks in advance!
Jew-Dong

MyTest2.5.2.zip (6M) Download Attachment