ZURB Foundation CSS framework supported

Janko Mivšek
Hi guys,

I measured the time how fast you can add support for such a library and
it took me just 8 minutes to prepare:

        ZURB Foundation CSS Framework http://foundation.zurb.com/

        see ZURSFoundationLibrary in AidaAddons / AidaCSSFrameworks

        usage: ZURSFoundationLibrary ensure.

Now let me port that to Squeak/Pharo and publish on SqueakSource (if it
works of course..)

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko

Re: ZURB Foundation CSS framework supported

Janko Mivšek
...published also for Squeak/Pharo on

        http://www.squeaksource.com/AidaAddons.html
        as AidaCSSFrameworks-janko.1.mcz

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko
Eranova d.o.o.
Ljubljana, Slovenija
www.eranova.si
tel:  01 514 22 55
faks: 01 514 22 56
gsm: 031 674 565

Re: ZURB Foundation CSS framework supported

Geert Claes
Administrator
Cool!

Could you describe what needs to be done to add/update libraries like Foundation because I just noticed that Foundation has been upgraded to 3.2 now.  Does WebMethodLibImporter also work for Pharo images or is that only VW?

Dne 29. 10. 2012 12:48, piše Geert Claes:

> Could you describe what needs to be done to add/update libraries like
> Foundation because I just noticed that Foundation has been upgraded to 3.2
> now.  Does WebMethodLibImporter also work for Pharo images or is that only
> VW?

To update such a library you just run the script which should by
convention be put in a class comment of the library:

  WebMethodLibImporter default
     baseUrl: '/foundation';
     library: 'ZURBFoundationLibrary';
     package: 'AidaCSSFrameworks';
     import: 'http://foundation.zurb.com/files/foundation-3.2.0.zip'

This will in few seconds download, unpack .zip and upgrade all resource
methods together with map in the library.

To add a new library just prepare such a script in advance an run it. It
will create the class and all necessary methods in desired package by
you. Don't forget to put then this script in a class comment.

For now it works on VW only (and on Linux only, it needs wget and
unzip). I'm just preparing a release of interim Aida 6.5.1, let me see
if LibraryImporter can be ported at this occasion too.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web

Re: ZURB Foundation CSS framework supported

Geert Claes
Administrator
You announced that "Aida with Realtime (WebSockets) support" is released and I was wondering if you managed to port the LibaryImporter in this release?

Also, is there a new one-click?  On aidaweb.si there is no mention of a 6.5.1?

Janko Mivšek wrote
[...]

Guys,

I'm trying to move Aida, Swazoo and Sport from dying SqueakSource to
SmalltalkHub but have problems, which I'm just resolving with Nicolas
Petton, author of StHub. We will also slowly close mc.aidaweb.si
(SqueakSource based as well) for the same reasons. So, a bit more
patience please.

Best regards
Janko

Dne 02. 11. 2012 14:32, piše Geert Claes:

> You announced that "Aida with Realtime (WebSockets) support" is released and
> I was wondering if you managed to port the LibaryImporter in this release?
>
> Also, is there a new one-click?  On aidaweb.si there is no mention of a
> 6.5.1?
>

> Janko Mivšek wrote
>> To update such a library you just run the script which should by
>> convention be put in a class comment of the library:
>>
>>   WebMethodLibImporter default
>>      baseUrl: '/foundation';
>>      library: 'ZURBFoundationLibrary';
>>      package: 'AidaCSSFrameworks';
>>      import: 'http://foundation.zurb.com/files/foundation-3.2.0.zip'
>>
>> This will in few seconds download, unpack .zip and upgrade all resource
>> methods together with map in the library.
>>
>> To add a new library just prepare such a script in advance an run it. It
>> will create the class and all necessary methods in desired package by you.
>> Don't forget to put then this script in a class comment.
>>
>> For now it works on VW only (and on Linux only, it needs wget and unzip).
>> I'm just preparing a release of interim Aida 6.5.1, let me see if
>> LibraryImporter can be ported at this occasion too.

Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko
Eranova d.o.o.
Ljubljana, Slovenija
www.eranova.si
tel:  01 514 22 55
faks: 01 514 22 56
gsm: 031 674 565

Re: ZURB Foundation CSS framework supported

Geert Claes
Administrator
No worries, thanks Janko!

Janko Mivšek wrote