Zero Conf for Windows 10

Vincent Blondeau

Hi all,

I wanted to try to get a Pharo image (the headless one to try the new gtk binding) through the Pharo Zero conf on a Windows 10 machine.

So, I ran in the Powershell and the cmd: curl https://get.pharo.org/64/vmHeadlessLatest80 | bash

But bash is not recognized under windows, so you end by looking into the http://files.pharo.org and look tediously for the vm or the image you are looking for.

I was wondering if there are some projects aiming to use the windows cmd or powershell for zeroconf. Otherwise, what will be the cost to do it?

(Of course, I could install Cygwin or MinCw (with some additional packages like unzip which is not in the default configuration), but the goal here is to have it on the shelf).

Thanks,

Vincent

Vincent

Re: Zero Conf for Windows 10

Vincent Blondeau

Yes It works thanks!

But, it is still not an optimal solution because you need to install git bash and in windows bash scripts you have to mix with git bash commands.

Thanks,

Vincent