Zinc Crash / semaphores

philippeback
I have this crash log on a server.

It is running on Windows 2012 R2 with a Pharo 5.0
There is a SeasideApp.

Is there any known semaphore leak?

Because this app is very lightly used and I was suprised to see this.

Windows may be the cause but never had such an issue in the environment.

TIA
Phil

Re: Zinc Crash / semaphores

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Do you make any external (REST/network) calls yourself while handling your requests ?

Do you do any kind of caching yourself ?

> On 31 Jul 2017, at 12:40, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> I have this crash log on a server.
>
> https://gist.github.com/philippeback/9527b74c081629c2b05466353c4326b3
>
> It is running on Windows 2012 R2 with a Pharo 5.0
> There is a SeasideApp.
>
> Is there any known semaphore leak?
>
> Because this app is very lightly used and I was suprised to see this.
>
> Windows may be the cause but never had such an issue in the environment.
>
> TIA
> Phil

Re: Zinc Crash / semaphores

philippeback